LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
Brandeis Scholar (research databases)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
Main Library Hours
Library Research Help
Need to ask us a question? Need help with your research? We offer several ways for you to get in touch with us.
Email Your Question: For help finding information, using library materials, or citing sources, use our Help at Brandeis service (login required). You can use this form to make an appointment with a subject librarian as well. Receive a reply within 24 hours (or sooner!).
Main Library Desk: For general information needs during library open hours, visit or contact our Information & Borrowing desk in Goldfarb Library, (781) 736-4670.
Research Help Desk: For research assistance, meet with a librarian at the Research Help Desk in the Goldfarb Library Common.
- During Fall & Spring Semesters: Mon-Thur: 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Fri: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- During break periods & Summer semesters research librarians are available Mon-Fri, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Please ask at InfoPoint to meet with a librarian.
- LTS Subject Liaisons who specialize in disciplinary areas are happy to be contacted and/or meet with you by appointment to discuss your research.
- Archives & Special Collections / Judaica: visit or call Mon-Fri, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Archives & Special Collections: 781-736-4686 / Judaica: 781-736-4688)
E-Resource Help: Report an issue with a database, ebook or e-journal.
Library Purchase Request Form: Suggest the purchase of a book, journal, DVD or other scholarly resource.
Get Started Using the Library
Locating Items in the Library:
- Locating Books, DVDs, CDs
- Locating Theses and Dissertations
- Locating Microforms
- Call Number Listing by Subject
- Library Map
Subject Guides: Find the resources you need for a specific topic.
Course Guides: Find the resources you need for specific Brandeis classes.
Citation Management: Find out about EndNote and Zotero and how to use them to manage your citations.
Copyright Policies: Brandeis policies, plus information guides on copyright.
Services for People with Disabilities: LTS provides access and services to all members of the Brandeis community. Get detailed information on adaptive technlogy, book retrieval, parking, and more.
LTS LibX Toolbar: a Google Chrome/Firefox plugin to search the Library Catalog, Brandeis Scholar (and more!) from your browser.