Workshops & Training
- Calendar of Workshops & Training Events
- Brandeis Training Resources
- Off-Site Training
- Other Resources
Calendar of Workshops & Training Events
LTS offers hands-on workshops and sessions on LATTE, citation management, research strategies, data analysis and management, presentation tools, quantitative and qualitative software, and discipline/subject-specific resources. We hope you'll take a moment to view the current LTS Workshops Calendar and register for a workshop or training!
* Many of our workshops are designed for graduate students; however, all members of the Brandeis community are welcome to register and attend.
Brandeis subscribes to Lynda.com, which provides access to the website’s library of online classes and tutorials that cover a range of technical, creative and business topics.
For those interested in additional training, Brandeis has partnerships with some local organizations that give discounts to members of the Brandeis community. Contact these groups directly to enroll, and be sure to identify yourself as being from Brandeis.
- New Horizons, Inc.— courses on software and technical applications
- PollEverywhere — create online polls to use with your students. Students can respond via text message, twitter, or online.
- Qualtrics@Brandeis — a robust online survey tool, is now available at Brandeis for your research or information-gathering needs
- Academic Integrity — resources for faculty and students