LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
Brandeis Scholar (research databases)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
The wireless network uses 802.11a/b/g/n protocols.
- Shared wireless network accessible at education institutions around the globe
- Eduroam is LTS' preferred wireless network -- all Brandeis community members are asked to use it. For assistance, please see our instructions for connecting to eduroam.
- unencrypted network with restricted protocols
- WPA2 encrypted network. LTS plans to deprecate brandeis_secure. Users who would have connected to brandeis_secure should now connect to eduroam instead.
- Voice device network (only LTS approved and configured devices)
- unencrypted network for guests with basic networking