LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
Brandeis Scholar (research databases)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
Help Desk ServicesLoading
The Help Desk provides the following services to Brandeis faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students:
During the Help Desk's open hours:
- Telephone support (at 781-736-HELP (x64357))
- Walk-up support (at the Help Desk in the Goldfarb Library)
- Drop-off software repair service (at the Help Desk in the Goldfarb Library)
The Help Desk responds within 24-hours to online service requests (submit a request here).
As much as possible, the Help Desk ensures the following for Brandeis community members:
- Computers start up and connect to the campus network.
- Computers remain free of malware.
- Applications launch and are ready for use.
- Community members can access appropriate University systems.
In addition, the Help Desk provides referrals to Brandeis's on-site Hardware Repair Shop.
For a full explanation of Help Desk services, please see the Help Desk Service Level Agreement.