LATTE (course materials)
Library Catalog (books & more)
(databases and articles)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
Gmail on Mobile DevicesLoading
- Google Sync
- Gmail in the browser
- Go to go.brandeis.edu/gmail in the web browser on your mobile device.
- Google Calendar in the browser
- Go to go.brandeis.edu/cal in the web browser on your mobile device.
- Directions specific to your phone
- Set up CalDAV to sync your Google Calendar with your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch).
- Texting options
- Go to Settings
- Choose Accounts
- Select Add Account
- Select Google
- Click Next
- Select Sign in under Already have a Google Account
- Input your Brandeis email address and password
- Select Sign in
- Enable which Google services you want to sync (ie: Gmail, Contacts, and Docs)
- Click Finish and on the next page, click on Finish Setup
For new Blackberry devices please follow the instructions below.
Note: The Blackberry Sync Application is no longer supported by Google. Please remove the Google Sync App by selecting the icon, pressing the menu button, and choosing Delete.
- On your Blackberry device, navigate to your home screen
- Select the icon that lets you set up email (This can be called Setup, Setup Wizard, Email Setup, BlackBerry Set-up, Email Settings, or Personal Email Set-up)
- Select new Gmail Account
- Enter your full @brandeis.edu address in the username field and enter your Brandeis password
- At the next screen check off "Calendar" and "Contacts" sync if you would like to sync them to your device
- Select Close