LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
Brandeis Scholar (research databases)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
You may use Multiple Sign-In to more easily switch between your Brandeis (email@example.com) and consumer (firstname.lastname@example.org) Google accounts, if you have one. Multiple sign-in is for using two Google accounts at the same time in the same browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome).
There are several things to be aware of when setting up multiple sign-in:
- It only works with certain apps. For other apps, you will be logged in with your default account (the first one you logged in to during the browser session). Over time, Google expects to enable more apps for Multiple Sign-in.
- Always pay attention to which account you are using by looking at the email address on the top right.
To set up Multiple Sign-in
- Go to the Account Settings page at google.com/accounts and turn on Multiple Sign-in
- Click on your email address on the top right of the page. Choose Switch Account and then Sign in to Another Account. Remember, you will have to log in using your FULL Brandeis email address (leave the password blank).
- Now you will be able to switch back and forth between a Brandeis and personal account by clicking your email address on the top right and choosing Switch Account. For more detailed instructions see Google's documentation.