LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
(replacing LouFind in fall 2013)
LouFind Library Catalog
(will be replaced by Library OneSearch in fall 2013)
(databases and articles)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
EduRoam at Brandeis University
- eduroam (education roaming) is a secured wireless network service that allows students, staff, and faculty to use their home institution's wireless credentials to access wireless network services, when visiting other eduroam participating institutions, without having to set up a guest account.
- eduroam is offered at nearly 100 institutions in the United States*. eduroam is also available in 36 European countries, 6 Asia-Pacific countries, and Canada.
- With hundreds of thousands of wireless access points sharing a common SSID (wireless network name), eduroam acts as one large, world-wide, wireless hotspot.
*Note: eduroam is still in the early stages of its development in the United States. This documentation describes the services and connection methods as they are intended to perform. However, in practice you may encounter occasional difficulties at this or other locations until this new service becomes more established. We anticipate the standardization of the service will improve in the U.S. over time.
For Brandeis University students, faculty, and staff
- We strongly recommend that you configure and test your device on the eduroam network here at Brandeis University before you travel.
- EduRoam is the preferred network at Brandeis and should be used whenever possible.
- Once set up, you will be able to connect to the eduroam network on our campus and access the Internet, including all Brandeis services. This connection will persist when visiting participating institutions.
- Before you travel, review the list of colleges and universities participating in eduroam.
To get started with the eduroam network, please see the eduroam connection instructions.
For guests to the Brandeis University campus
If you plan to visit Brandeis University from another eduroam participating institution, you should configure eduroam on your device before you visit.
- You'll be using your home institution's user name and password system to connect to eduroam from our campus. You will need to contact your home institution for help or support, and to obtain setup instructions particular to your institution.