LATTE (course materials)
Library Catalog (books & more)
(databases and articles)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
Steve Karel, coordinator
Description of the Software
Mathematica, created by Wolfram Research, integrates a numeric and symbolic computational engine, graphics system, programming language, documentation system, and advanced connectivity to other applications.
Join the Local User Group and Mailing List
Questions about the use of Mathematica should be directed to the Brandeis Mathematica User Group. If you would like to join the local Brandeis Mathematica User Group Group mailing list:
- Click on the following link: https://lists.brandeis.edu/wws/subrequest/mathematica-users
- Brandeis community members: enter your UNet ID in the email address field, hit submit, and enter your UNet password in the subsequent password field.
- Off campus users: enter your email address in the email address field and hit submit.
- Your request to join will be forwarded to the Mathematica User Group coordinator and an email will be sent to you when you are added to the list.
How to Install Mathematica on Windows/Mac
For installation instructions, go to the Mathematica wiki:
Links to documentation and user groups:
- Wolfram Research Documentation Center: http://documents.wolfram.com
- Wolfram Research Mathematica User Group: http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup
Find Technology eBooks
- ITPro - Provides full-text access to over 4,000 ebooks on over 100 different technology topics
- Safari Tech Books Online - Provides full-text access to hundreds of ebooks on information technology and software programming published by O'Reilly, Sams, Que, and others
- Search LOUIS using the subject word "mathematica".
Other Questions about Mathematica
Please direct other questions about Mathematica at Brandeis University, including comments about the information on this page, to Steve Karel at firstname.lastname@example.org.