LATTE (course materials)
Library Catalog (books & more)
(databases and articles)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
- Locate the cable TV faceplate in your room. If the faceplate is missing or damaged, contact LTS.
- Using a coaxial cable, connect your TV to the TV faceplate. You will need to provide your own cable.
- I can get most of the channels, but some aren't there
- I'd like to order a pay-per-view event or add a premium channel (like HBO) to my service
- Try typing the channel number directly, rather than using the "channel up/down" arrows. If this works, then you need to reprogram your TV. Consult your televisions instructions and run a "Channel Scan".
- The Brandeis cable TV system is designed to provide a fixed channel lineup across campus. It is not capable of supporting pay-per-view or premium channels.