Remembering Ford & Sydeman Halls
Exhibit Home: Image Gallery: Sydeman & Seifer Construction
Sydeman Hall &
Nathan Seifer Auditorium
Construction
Construction of Sydeman Hall
The addition to Ford Hall was completed in 1951.
August 28, 1950
E. M. Logan
Construction of Sydeman Hall
1950
Photographer unknown
Construction of Sydeman Hall
Sydeman Hall originally had two floors. The University added a third floor in 1952.
November 1, 1950
Ralph Norman
Nathan Seifer Auditorium Under Construction
The space that Seifer Auditorium occupied was originally an open courtyard.
July 6, 1949
E. M. Logan
Nathan Seifer Auditorium Under Construction
September 13, 1949
Photographer unknown
Nathan Seifer Auditorium Under Construction
July 6, 1949
E. M. Logan
For a general account of the construction of Ford and Sydeman Halls and Nathan Seifer Auditorium, see the General History & Architecture section of this web site. For additional research material about the building's construction, see the Sources section of this web site. Additional photographs of Nathan Seifer Auditorium are available in the Nathan Seifer Auditorium Gallery.
University Archives & Special Collections Home