LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
Brandeis Scholar (research databases)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
Shiffman 219: Screening Room
Reserving Shiffman 219:
- Submit the request form below.
- Contact MTS: Email, 781-736-4632
- Submit a reservation request at least two weeks before you need the room.
- Preference is given to instructors in need of Shiffman 219's specific features and time blocks.
- Shiffman 219 may be reserved for any academic department in need of screening time and space.
- It is usually reserved for extended class sessions with groups of fewer than 80 attendees. These sessions are often held for extended screenings of longer running, class-related videos.
- If not booked for a screening, the room is available for other functions.
- (1) 3500 lumen DLP data projector
- (1) Multi-standard VHS player
- (1) Region-free DVD player
- (1) Windows-based, Instructor PC
- (1) Auto-sensing laptop connection point (MAC users should provide their own MAC ADAPTER)
- (1) 5.1 surround sound audio system
- (1) Instructor Station, housing playback equipment and a Crestron control system
- Getting started: view the technology guide for Shiffman 219.
- For additional assistance, contact MTS (781-736-4632).
Please have your class or group clean up after itself. THANKS!