LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
Brandeis Scholar (research databases)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
Linking to Online Tutorials in LATTE
- Go to the list of online tutorials here.
- Double click on the tutorial to which you'd like to link.
- Once the tutorial starts to play, copy the URL from the address box.
- Login to your LATTE course.
- Select Link to a file or web site from the Add a Resource menu.
- Give the new link the name of the tutorial and add a summary.
- Enter the URL that you copied from the tutorial address in the Location box.
- When you have selected the options you want, click Save Changes.