LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
Brandeis Scholar (research databases)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
Main Library Hours
- The Brandeis ID card serves as a library card for students, faculty and staff of the University. Identification cards can be obtained at the Campus Card Office, located on the ground floor of Kutz Hall, 781-736-4230.
- Dues paid members of the Alumni association can obtain cards through the Alumni Office located in Bernstein Marcus, 781-736-4100.
- Members of the Boston Library Consortium obtain cards through their home institutions.
- Participants in the Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program of OCLC also obtain cards from their home institutions. All other affiliates should contact the Main Library Information & Borrowing desk, 781-736-LOAN, about obtaining a card.
- Borrowers must present their valid Brandeis ID in order to check out library materials. No other form of ID may be substituted for the Brandeis ID. This policy affirms the user's affiliation with the University and helps to prevent checkout inaccuracies, as well as malicious and fraudulent use of borrower library records. Staff will hold materials for 24 hours so borrowers who forget their ID can retrieve it.
- Please report lost or stolen cards to the Library (all borrowers) and the Campus Card Office (Brandeis ID holders only).
- All library cards are non-transferable, and may be used only by the person named on the card, who is responsible for the card's safekeeping and use.