LATTE (course materials)
Library OneSearch (library collections)
Brandeis Scholar (research databases)
eJournals A-Z (online journals)
Research Guides (subject guides)
Account Tools (passwords & more)
Get Help! (technology and library)
Main Library Hours
The primary mission of the Brandeis University Libraries is to serve the students, faculty and staff of the University. However, we do offer limited library service to graduates of Brandeis who are members of the Alumni Association. This service allows eligible alumni to borrow materials, but does not include access to Boston Library Consortium cards, Interlibrary Loan, or recall/hold privileges. Licensing requirements imposed by vendors limit off-campus use of electronic resources to current students, faculty and staff.
In order to borrow books from the Brandeis University Libraries, alumni must present a valid alumni card to the Information & Borrowing staff. No other form of ID may be substitute for this card. The Brandeis University Libraries do not distribute alumni cards. Alumni cards can be obtained through the Alumni Office (located in Bernstein-Marcus).
- Alumni borrowers have a 10 book limit
- Books circulate monthly and can be renewed one time
- Books can be renewed either in person or by emailing email@example.com
- Materials cannot be renewed over the phone
- Borrowing privileges apply to the cardholder only and do not extend to family members or friends